Women’s Hormonal Health
This webinar is to understand basics of the role of nutrition for optimal hormonal health of women. It is specially curated for you and it will help you understand how genetics & nutrition play key roles in hormonal health in women.
We will understand the impact of genetics and nutrition on women’s health in modern times. Learn what causes hormonal imbalances in females, role of nutrition in women’s hormonal health and genetics.
Who Can Attend? This course is designed for dieticians, nutritionists, life coaches, health and fitness consultants, students of health science, and just about anyone with a curious mind.
Why does this course stands out:
– Learn from Industry Experts
– Access state of the art course material
– Download educational content
– Call yourself an expert and walk away with subject matter expertise and a whole lot of confidence
Instructions to follow while taking the course:
- Check your headphone for sound for a better experience
- Keep yourself equipped to note anything important
- Remember to take the assessment at the end of each day
- Healthy Internet healthy learning
- If you have any questions, email them to us for clarity at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Meghna SinghLead Scientific Collaborations with The Gene Box, Principal Investigator of Scientific Projects, Seasoned AcademicianDoctorate in Infection Biology from Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow and Jawahrlal Nehru University, DelhiPost Doctorate from IIT Bombay
- Aditi Deshpande: MSc Applied Nutrition, ICMR-National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad, Applied and Molecular Nutrition
- Dr. Hetal VikmaniLead Trainer, Training and Content Team, The Gene BoxMD, Y.M.T Homoeopathic Medical College
- Purva Kulle: Research Analyst, The Gene Box, MTech, Biotechnology, DY Patil University
- Nidhi Gada: Research Analyst, The Gene Box, MSc Biotechnology, Dayananda Sagar Institution