Fitness Genomics Webinar
- Understanding Basics of Genetics in a Human Body
- How can Genetics support the Fitness Development
- Design an effective and efficient Fitness Plans for each of your client
- Adds a layer of genetics to personal trainers, nutritionists, dieticians or wellness coaches to better keep clients motivates and see see faster result.
- Will help you build loyal customers.
Date: 18th September 2021
Time: 10:00 am onwards
Location: Online Zoom Meeting (Link will be available on the course day)
Why should you attend the Fitness Genomics Webinar?
In this fast-paced, ever-advancing world of fitness, with technology and science taking leaps and bounds to help individuals stay fit, this webinar will help you understand the most important aspect of human physiology- genetics. Genomics has a great impact on the functions of the human body. With advances made and inferences achieved till now, it becomes imperative for any coach, nutritionist and fitness enthusiast to learn more about achieving fitness goals.
Instructors in this webinar
(IIT Kanpur, B.Tech Biological Science and Bioengineering)
Instructions to follow while taking the course:
- Check your headphone for sound for a better experience.
- Keep yourself equipped to note anything important.
- Healthy Internet, Healthy Learning.
- If you have any questions, email them to us for clarity at email@example.com
- Learn from industry leaders
- Hear from experienced and scientific experts
- Enjoy Live Class
- Gain from interactive sessions