Diabetes management through nutrition as a concept is an advance way of managing it. Nutrigenomics play a crucial role in managing diabetes, the course will help inter-connect nutrigenomics & diabetes, make you an expert in management of diabetes.
Understanding diabetes and role of nutrition in management of diabetic patients. Learn nutrition principles and recommendations in diabetes. Understand the play of genetic factors in Type 1, Type 2 and gestational diabetes. Help your clients better with this course and give better nutrition plan and powerful insights.
Who Can Attend? This course is designed for dieticians, nutritionists, life coaches, health and fitness consultants, students of health science, and just about anyone with a curious mind.
Why does this course stands out:
– Learn from Industry Experts
– Access state of the art course material
– Download educational content
– Call yourself an expert and walk away with subject matter expertise and a whole lot of confidence
Instructions to follow while taking the course:
- Check your headphone for sound for a better experience
- Keep yourself equipped to note anything important
- Healthy Internet healthy learning
- If you have any questions, email them to us for clarity at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Meghna Singh: Lead Scientific Collaborations with The Gene Box, Principal Investigator of Scientific Projects, Seasoned Academician. Doctorate in Infection Biology from Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow and Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi. Post Doctorate from IIT Bombay
- Aditi Deshpande: M.Sc. Applied Nutrition, ICMR-National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad, Applied and Molecular Nutrition
- Dr. Hetal Vikmani: Lead Trainer, Training and Content Team, The Gene Box. MD, Y.M.T Homoeopathic Medical College
- Purva Kulle: Research Analyst, The Gene Box. MTech, Biotechnology, DY Patil University
- Nidhi Gada: Research Analyst, The Gene Box. M.Sc. Biotechnology, Dayananda Sagar Institution